1) New Jerky Flavours have been launched ....
Turkey Jerky - using the finest Turkey breast and marinated with COAN’s distinctive blend of spices, air dried, then sliced resulting in the superb taste and consistency associated with COAN.
Pork Jerky - using the finest Pork Loin and marinated with COAN’s distinctive blend of spices, air dried, then sliced resulting in the superb taste and consistency associated with COAN.
2) New Biltong recipe - a new and improved recipe that contains no Gluten, no MSG and using only the finest grass fed beef.
3) Morrisons Folkestone- COAN has been selected as a local speciality producer for the launch of the new flagship Folkestone store.
4) Fine Food Show 2021 - COAN will be exhibiting at the Fine Food Show 2021 on the 17th and 18th October 2021 in Harrogate, Yorkshire.
The Fine Food Show North is a showcase of the finest food & drink producers from across the UK, gathered in the north. It is an essential industry event for genuine buyers who are looking to source new and exciting products for their customers.
5) COAN are proud sponsors of Churt Juniors Football Club. Churt Juniors Football Club has become an important of the part of the local community and as such COAN have always worked to develop great relationships within the local community. We are so proud to support them and assist in every way to develop young people.
6) Bubbleheads - 4 divers, 1 boat, 3000 miles of ocean
COAN are proud to be the official Biltong supplier supporting the Bubbleheads team.
In December 2021, four deep sea divers will board an ocean rowing boat and attempt to race unaided across the Atlantic Ocean, for the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge.
Claimed to be ‘The World’s Toughest Row’, the race will challenge and push every element of the mind, body and soul.
With the finishing line 3000 miles away, it is the ultimate test.
See our current website for several of our news blogs - can any of these be resued?